Here is the rehearsal schedule for p1-5 on Wednesday 30th. Techies – please note that you’re needed to help set up after school on Monday. Everything is in the Hall unless stated otherwise. Weekly rehearsals will continue as usual next Monday and Tuesday.
On concert day…
- You must ONLY be in rehearsals when you are scheduled. Absence from lessons will be on SIMS according to this schedule – so if you skip any other lessons because you are ‘rehearsing’, it will go down as truancy
- The concert starts at 6.30pm. You need to be there in time to be ready. Use CGD to park instrument cases etc.
- You need to wear all black outfits.
- When you are not actually performing, you need to be in the hall being a lovely supportive, appreciative audience member for everyone else. This involves being quiet!
- The concert should be finished by 9pm. If you are a good musician and good member of our music community, you will stick around at the end to help clear away.
- Tickets are £5 for adults on the door. Senior citizens and under-18s are FREE!
Please continue to practise your parts carefully and use the following links to help you:
Choir: Click here to hear this term’s songs and practise your part.
Click here for West Side Story
Click here for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Click here for Big Fun in the Sun.
HUB (Hayes Ukulele Band): PLEASE SEE THE RESOURCES ON SATCHEL ONE.
Musical Theatre: PLEASE SEE THE RESOURCES MISS W HAS BEEN PUTTING ON SATCHEL ONE FOR YOU.
Reminder: The ET trip is next Thursday
ET film screening with live orchestra:
Thursday 31st March, 7.30pm, Royal Festival Hall, London. Please check your Satchel One for final arrangements.
Musical Theatre choreography workshop
Thank you to all the students who took part. Keep practising the songs and moves so you are ready for next week’s concert. Please see Satchel One for the resources to help you learn the two songs.
Oscars: How Encanto composer Germaine Franco is smashing the glass ceiling
Click here to read the article.
This is a piece of music from what is widely acknowledged as one of the finest jazz records ever produced. Enjoy 🙂
Typatone is a free online tool that converts text to tones.